1946 - 2015 (68 years)
||Susan Mary Anderson  |
||1 Jun 1946
||Aurora, Kane, Illinois 
||11 Mar 2015
||Omaha, Douglas, Nebraska 
- Susan A. Harding was born on June 1st, 1946, in Aurora, Illinois, to her proud parents, Marjorie and Gene W. Anderson. She was the eldest of five daughters, a treasured big sister to each one of the "Anderson girls." After graduating from high school in Muscatine, Iowa, Sue earned Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts degrees in education from the University of Iowa. She taught early childhood education and kindergarten in Iowa City for several years, and later became an elementary school principal in Freeport, Illinois. While living in Iowa City, Sue met her perfect match and they happily married on July 6, 1976 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Shortly after their marriage, they moved to Omaha, Nebraska where worked as an administrator for the Millard School District. Sue sold and managed real estate, and in their spare time Sue enjoyed many trips together-her favorite destination was Hawaii. She was a talented weaver, quilter and baker, and even won first place at the Nebraska State Fair for her microwave peanut brittle recipe. Sue was devoted to her loving husband and her family; she was always ready to lend a hand to any family member who was ill or in need. Sue is survived by her husband; mother; sister -in- law and many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her father, Gene and her brothers-in-law, Dr. Christopher Hedberg, Dr. Robert (Patricia) Harding and Dr. Gene Harding. Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 11 A.M. at The Healy Chapel, 370 Division Dr., Sugar Grove, IL 60554. Rev. Judy Harris will officiate. Interment will be at Jericho Cemetery. Memorials in Sue's honor may be sent to the Nebraska Chapter of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. 
||9 May 2015 |
||Gene Wilson Anderson, b. 28 Jul 1917, Kit Carson, Cheyenne, Colorado , d. 5 Mar 1993, Downers Grove, DuPage, Illinois (Age 75 years) |
||Marjorie Jean Harker, b. 10 Dec 1923, Aurora, Kane, Illinois , d. 8 May 2015, Downers Grove, DuPage, Illinois (Age 91 years) |
||14 Feb 1945
||Sugar Grove, Kane, Illinois [2, 4, 5]
- Married by Rev. James McKelvey
- [S1860] Marjorie Anderson GEDCOM, August, 2003.
- [S1872] Records of Marjorie Jean Harker Anderson.
- [S2767] Susan A. Harding funeral notice, Heafer, Hoffman, Dworak & Cutler Mortuaries.
- [S1861] Records of Alice Kern.
- [S6303] Marjorie Anderson obituary, Aurora Beacon News, 13 May 2015.