1899 - 1979 (80 years)
||Alice Elizabeth Virginia Kern  |
||25 Apr 1899
||Aurora, Kane, Illinois [2, 3, 4]
||30 Dec 1979
||Aurora, Kane, Illinois [3, 4, 5, 6]
||2 Jan 1980
||Jericho Cemetery, Sugar Grove, Kane, Illinois [3, 4, 7]
- Mrs. Alice K. Harker, 80, of Sugar Grove, died Sunday in Copley Memorial Hospital, Aurora. She was born April 25, 1899 in Aurora. Mrs. Harker was a member of First Congregational Church, Big Rock, past president of American Legion Auxiliary, Home Bureau, and past secretary of the Jericho Cemetery Association. Surviving are a daughter, Mrs. Gene W. (Marjorie) Anderson of Downers Grove; five granddaughters; two great-grandsons, and a brother, Lambert Kern, Sr. of Aurora. She was preceded in death by her husband, John J. Harker, a daughter, Shirley M. Harker, a brother, Earl Kern, and a sister, Evelyn K. Harker. The funeral will be at 11:30 a.m. at Healy Chapel, with the Rev. Kurt W. Simon officiating. Burial will be in Jericho Cemetery. Visitation will be from 2 to 5 p.m. Tuesday at the chapel
Deceased:Alice K. Harker
Date of Death: 30 Dec 1979
Age: 80 years
Date of birth: 25 Apr 1899
Place of death: Copley Memorial Hospital, Aurora, Kane Co., Illinois
Marital status: Widowed
Social Security number:
U.S. War Veteran: No
Residence: Rte. #1, Box 125, Sugar Grove, Kane, Illinois
Father: George Lambert Kern
Mother: Albina Virginia Goyette
Informant: Marjorie H. Anderson, daughter, 1040 62nd Ct., Downers Grove, Illinois
Cause of death: respiratory arrest, 24 hrs, cerebral thrombosis, 24 hrs., brochial asthma
Attending doctor: Richard P. Scolter, MD
Burial: Jericho Cemetery, Sugar Grove, Illinois
Funeral home: Healy Undertaking, Aurora, Illinois
Local Registrar: Elizabeth Pietriwicz?
Date: 31 Dec 1979 [3, 4]
||1 Jan 2014 |
||George Lambert Kern, b. 23 Nov 1877, Pleasantville, Pennsylvania , d. 9 Dec 1946, Aurora, Kane, Illinois (Age 69 years) |
||Albina Virginia Goyette, b. 23 Nov 1875, Montreal, Quebec, Canada , d. 21 Dec 1945, Aurora, Kane, Illinois (Age 70 years) |
||14 Jan 1899
||Chicago, Cook, Illinois [8, 9, 10]
||John James Harker, b. 5 Apr 1896, Aurora, Kane, Illinois , d. 4 Mar 1975, Aurora, Kane, Illinois (Age 78 years) |
||2 Feb 1921
||Sugar Grove, Kane, Illinois 
- Married by Rev. J. A. Quinn
| ||1. Shirley Mae Harker, b. 15 Apr 1922, d. 20 Dec 1967 (Age 45 years)|
| ||2. Marjorie Jean Harker, b. 10 Dec 1923, Aurora, Kane, Illinois , d. 8 May 2015, Downers Grove, DuPage, Illinois (Age 91 years)|
||14 Mar 2017 |
- [S1860] Marjorie Anderson GEDCOM, August, 2003.
- [S1861] Records of Alice Kern.
- [S16] Social Security Death Index.
- [S1871] Genealogy of Peter and Mary Goschey.
- [S1872] Records of Marjorie Jean Harker Anderson.
- [S1861] Records of Alice Kern, place.
- [S1869] date.
- [S1952] Illinois Statewide Marriage Index 1763-1900.